MY FAVOURITE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS!

February 23, 2017

I've been lacking a bit of blog inspiration as of late, as well as not having a huge amount of time on my hands anymore. So I thought what better than to dedicate a post to some of my favourite well-known, lesser-known and just fabulous in general Instagram accounts! Of all social media accounts I find Instagram to be the most interactive and I've had the pleasure of speaking to lots of wonderful and interesting people on there. Despite the horrible changes from chronological to algorithm, and the lack of seeing a lot of posts on my feed, I still check up on my favourite feeds whenever I can, and take some serious inspiration from what they post (even though my feed is nowhere near as good as any of theirs). I sincerely hope you take a look at all of their feeds and show them some love.


NB: I decided against putting in the Insta accounts of anyone I featured in my favourite bloggers post not too long ago, and anyone I know personally in real life. Also this is in no way a list that is ordered or means that I don't appreciate all of my mutuals, this is just a list of some great feeds that I always find myself checking up on!





This colourful gal and her equally bright feed document everything from fashion, to travel and beyond. With inspiring outfits and plenty of sights from all around the world, which will give you serious wanderlust, this is an account sure to add a bit of vibrancy into your life!





Eloise's account has been one of my favourites for as long as I can remember. I'm constantly in awe of her artwork, fashion sense and her cat is cute enough to melt even the hardest of hearts. I've discovered some great shops through her Insta and her feed just makes me feel very positive overall.





With aesthetic pictures that look like they've come straight off of a fashion site, this feed is absolutely beautiful. If you're a fan of clean, but bright and carefully constructed feeds, this is an account you have to follow.






Lydia's feed is a must follow for all lovers of fashion and lifestyle. Her feed is colourfully co-ordinated, filled with absolutely gorgeous fun and casual looks, and she also promotes lots of great, unique stores. Her captions are always on point and she's a "large" account who actually interacts with those who follow her, and that's something I absolutely love.






Hannah's account has always been a great inspiration to me, as someone who shares their love of Lush, cats and cute make up brands. This is a feed that I will never unfollow, and neither will you once you check out this gorgeous, aesthetically pleasing feed.






This feed features some of the best artwork I've ever seen in my life, and everything posted on Beth's account has almost an ethereal quality to it. I cannot heap enough praise onto this wonderful and creative individual.






Now this is an account that gives me serious fashion and feed envy. I love how professional everything looks; from the outfits, to the flatlays to the photos themselves. If I was to outline how I would love my feed to look, it would look like this.






Alice's feed is another feed that is my ideal. Her talents stretch from make-up, to artwork and her selfies are always dreamy. Not only that, but the stories she posts are relatable and I love accounts that really show the person behind the pictures.






If you look up the definition of the word "angel" in the dictionary, beside it you'll find a picture of this lovely beauty. A sweet individual who's pictures look like they are straight out of magazine, but follow at your peril because her feed is guaranteed to make you envious.






I will never, ever get bored of looking at this incredible account. Every picture is unique, but really fits the overall aesthetic, plus it shows off all of my own personal loves; fashion, plants and cute green items, plus the owner is simply wonderful.






As I've already mentioned, I love people who aren't afraid to show every element of their life and personality, and that's definitely true of this account. Every picture is accompanied by an honest caption and I'm captivated by every word.






I absolutely adore everything about Rosie, including her adorable pets. Seriously, if you're having a terrible day scroll through her feed, because I assure you, it will make you smile. A lot. She's sweet, her make-up skills are flawless and everything she posts is just far too cute.







Serena is probably one of the nicest people I have ever come across on IG, and it makes me to happy to watch her feed continue to blossom and grow. Her pictures are adorable and have been a huge inspiration to my own feed, and she always has a kind word to say about everything.






Alex's artwork is unique, her talent is limitless and her feed is flawless. I myself am not a particularly artistic person, but I can't help but feel inspired by the beautiful creations I see here.






This feed features some of the most beautifully constructed flatlays I've ever seen on IG. It also features lots of novels, coffee and plants, and who can say no to that?






An absolute cutie with a gorgeous feed to match, if you love unique fashion and carefully matched IG themes, then you simply have to follow this account.






I have followed this gal right from the beginning of my time on IG, and it has been such a pleasure to watch her account grow. Her feed is full of beauty, lifestyle and her make up and food posts will make you want to cry with envy. She's honest, kind and most importantly not afraid to be herself and go against the standards expected of "large" IG accounts, something that I respect and also stand by.








I have absolutely loved following this angel over the years, and I feel privileged to have watched her blossom into the person she is today. Her pictures and captions are personal, and all possess a dream-like quality, enough to make anyone smile and gain strength.






One of the reasons I absolutely adore Maisie's account is that we have a lot of similar interests, but her feed is far superior to mine when it comes to showing those interests in a way that is simply gorgeous. Her feed is bright, colourful but also fits the overall theme of her account and I am absolutely in love.






Here is an account I definitely do not show enough love to, but that I absolutely love looking at. This feed has everything, from cute art to colourful pics. Lots of inspiration for both myself and those of you who need a bit of cuteness in your life!






Last, but definitely not least, is this stunning account. Zula's pictures aren't just gorgeous, but her captions are completely inspirational, as they document social issues that don't just concern her, but that should concern each and every one of us. Every word is educational and truly from the heart and I admire her immensely.


I want to give a huge big amount of love to each and every one of these very creative and special people, and to all of you as well, for the continued love and support on every social media platform. I'm almost at 10k views, which is unbelievable and I would love to hear suggestions about what you guys would like to see to celebrate! And I promise I will try and post more frequently.

Rachel






You Might Also Like

0 comments