MINI LUSH VALENTINE'S HAUL

February 18, 2016

Hello everyone! Although Valentine's has already passed us by, I felt that I should do a mini haul post, to show you some of my faves from the range and the wider range in store! Aaand this is the only chance I've had to sit down and write so I hope you'll forgive how belated this post is.



SEX BOMB


This is one of the wider in-store products and it's one of my favourite Lush products in general. I love the almost ombre colours that turn a beautiful deep pink in the water, with the little rose floating on top. The floral jasmine scent is gorgeous and even better in the bath! A word of warning: the rose can go quite soggy so make sure you take it out.

TITSY TOSTY


Roses are my favourite flower so this Valentine's exclusive bath bomb is my idea of heaven! It is quick to dissolve in the bath and it doesn't make much of an impact in the water, but the rose petals contained within make me feel like a Greek goddess. Jasmine is another floral note in this bath bomb. However, beware of stray rose petals and if you are prone to dry skin I would advise you to steer clear of this product. There isn't too much rose oil in it and it did leave me with a slight rash!

LOVER LAMP


Probably one of the favourite's from this years Valentine's collection, Lover Lamp is a huge hit! It dissolves quite quickly also and releases an assortment of paper hearts and larger, cocoa butter hearts. The bath bomb supposedly smells like chocolate oranges however with the one's I've used, the orange oil has definitely overpowered the cocoa butter. The large floating hearts are probably my favourite thing about the product, I rubbed them on my legs after I shaved and they felt silky smooth! They won't dissolve in the bath like a bath melt so make sure you put them to good use.

PRINCE CHARMING


This is the one product that I haven't used yet, but I look forward to it. The smell is so enticing, sweet and fruity and I hope this will come through as I use it!

I hope you enjoyed this quick haul and remember to pick up the last of the Valentine's products in store or online before the Easter range is released! Hopefully I'll be able to get some reviews of them too.

Rachel x





You Might Also Like

0 comments