WINTER LOOKS

January 21, 2016

Hello everyone! I finally got the weather I was hoping for in order to bring you this fashion post. Here are some simple, but cosy, looks I've been wearing this month!

LOOK 1:


Coat: Exhibit
Top: New Look
Dress: New Look
Shoes: Primark

I initially bought this velvet dress as a going out dress, but after wearing it out I decided it was a bit more casual than I first thought. I'm a big fan of layering things, and this dress is really good for that. I especially love this look with a turtleneck, because the dress is quite low cut so its a good way to balance it out! The turtleneck itself is one of my favourite jumpers, it's very tight and warm and I wear it to uni all the time.
I keep extra warm, and add a cute splash of colour with this beautiful coat, which you may remember from my first outfit post! I had somewhat neglected it this year, but since becoming a blonde I feel it really looks well with the darker outfits and brighter hair! Also, cropped out my face because it was really pixelated.


LOOK 2:



Hat: Accessorize
Scarf: Primark
Coat: Tesco
Bag: H+M
Dress: New Look
Tights: New Look
Shoes: Primark

This is probably one of my favourite looks I've ever worn. The dress is beautiful, I love the burnt orange colour and it is so so warm. Its also not too fancy so I can wear it when I want to make a "casual effort" with my appearance. I have wanted a pair of grey tights forever because I think they look amazing with everything, especially with the brown (faux) chelsea boots. I wear this hat and scarf with practically every outfit, but I think that they look particularly well with this one. This coat is also my casual everyday coat, which I've had for years. 

Here is a close up of my bag:


This is one of two handbags I own and I use it almost every day for every occasion and it is such a cute and funky addition to every outfit. It's also quite a decent size, I can fit everything I need in it depending on how I pack it. I'm not really a handbag person, but this is one of my favourite items ever. 


LOOK 3:



Top: Topshop
Skirt: Exhibit
Shoes: New Look

I wear this top far too much, I am so in love with everything about it. It is super cosy and comfortable, and I think it looks great with this green skirt. The skirt is very tight and woolly on the outside, it even has pockets! I love that it zips up the front and is high-waisted but it is a bit of pain when you sit down because the inside is made of a silky material and it rides up quite a bit. But I really love these items together, I think it creates another warm and cute outfit!

So these are just some of the looks I've been wearing! I have a lot more to come and hopefully I will get the weather to take more photos in. I hope you've enjoyed this fashion post and  look forward to posting more winter / uni looks!

Rachel x



You Might Also Like

0 comments