SUMMER WISHLIST

June 15, 2016








Hey everyone! Today. I thought that I would share with all of you some cute, quirky and lots of very affordable items that I will be splurging on (and saving for!) this summer. These are some beauty items, fashion pieces and general knick-knacks that I've set my sites on and will hopefull have in my possession. This list will contain some well-known brands and maybe so relatively new ones to some of you, and this post is in no way affiliated with any of them. I just find most of this stuff really cute and I know they will interest some of you!
With all of that out of the way, here are some items on my summer wishlist.


£8.00

I thought I'd start by showing you this pretty shirt from a brand I just recently discovered thanks to my boyfriend! If you've seen my latest Instagram pic then you will have seen that my new "CLAWS" shirt is from this brand, and I have fallen in love with their products. They do a wide range of slogan t-shirts for everyone, in a variety of sizes, which are all priced at £8! 
I particularly like this top because it reminds me of the Ragged Priest rainbow crop top, but to me it's a lot more wearable, and affordable. 



Guardians of the Forest bath bomb from Lush
£3.95

No wishlist of mine would be complete without some Lush products, but today I'll limit myself to just the one. For as long as I've know about this bath bomb I have longed to try it. When I was at the bloggers event last month I was lucky enough to see it in person and smell it and I have to have it. The beautiful vivid colours and gorgeous citrus scent culminate in beautiful sparkly green / yellow water. 
Typically this bath bomb is available only at Oxford Street, however with the wider release of the "Lush for Men" giftset it is available as a part of that and also online. IT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES (unless you buy the gift set) so if you like the look of this little beauty check your regional Lush website and nab it quick, I don't know how long it will stick around (so I'm definitely going to stock up this summer.)


£45.00

The most expensive item on my list but one I couldn't not add. I very rarely buy jeans, never usually boyfriend jeans either, but as a secret holographic fanatic, I have fallen in love with this pair and will be eagerly saving for them this summer. The picture doesn't really do justice to the metallic, almost holographic sheen of the denim which is so beautiful in real life. 
These aren't something I would usually wear, but as I always say, fashion is about pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone and these jeans would definitely do that for me. 



£5.49 from Amazon

My warm, summer afternoons are usually spent lazily reading in my room and getting through the mountain of books I accumulate throughout the year! After reading Jonasson's other novel The Hundred Year Old Man... just a few months ago, I fell in love with his beautifully written adventure novels, that centre around characters living in his native country.
I recently saw this in Easons and made a mental note to pick it up before I go on holiday, so I'll have a welcome distraction on the journey there and back (I hate travelling). I would highly recommend the novel mentioned above and I'll be sure to let you know what I think of this one too!



£11.29 ($16)

This palette is so beautiful and has pretty much every shade of every colour you could imagine! This summer I'm looking to experiment with my make up and create some brighter looks and this palette would be perfect for that.
I have previously ordered from BH Cosmetics and bought their Galaxy Chic eyeshadow palette which I use pretty much every day! Their shadows are highly pigmented, long-lasting and very affordable for the quality. I've had my eyes on this particular palette for quite a while and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who's looking for some inexpensive, great quality make up!


£6.99

In the summer, I prefer to carry a tote bag to an actual handbag because I think they're a cute way to add a funky touch to any outfit (and they carry a lot more stuff). They're versatile and perfect for every occasion, from the beach to a picnic. And, if you're a fan of everyone's favourite lazy egg (and who's not??), then TruffleShufle offer lots of different styles featuring this cute little guy, all at the same price. 


I hope you've enjoyed this mini-wishlist I put together of items that would really make my summer and I hope you'll check out some of the websites I've shown you in this post!
I don't know when my next blog post will be as I'm leaving to go on holiday next Saturday. But rest assured when I return I'll be back with a holiday lookbook and a special post to celebrate the year anniversary of this blog!

Rachel x








You Might Also Like

0 comments