AUTUMN WISHLIST

September 09, 2016






Hey everyone! I'm back again with yet another wishlist, showing you the products I'm lusting after (and will hopefully purchase some of them) this season! This list is a lot bigger than any other wishlist I've done before because A/W are my favourite clothing seasons and dominate the majority of my wardrobe, much to my dismay in the warm weather, so I hope you enjoy and even find a few products to snap up for yourself.

PETITE MOTO FLORAL DENIM SKIRT FROM TOPSHOP

I'm a big fan of the embroidered denim trend and I'm so glad it's going to continue right into A/W fashion. I've seen a lot of companies test out this trend, but this skirt from Topshop is by far one of my favourites. The pale pastels really stand out against the dark denim in a different way to the darker reds and burgundy shades on other items. No one does a denim mini better than Topshop in my opinion and this one is no different! I would pair it with a black turtleneck, some pale knee high socks and black ankle boots for a chic fall look. 



And here are the very boots I would pair the skirt with! When it comes to shoes, I'm not usually a huge fan, but one of my secret obsessions is winter boots. I have a never-ending supply, which is also a huge inconvenience in the summer, but an absolute joy in the winter. I love these plain faux suede boots because they will go with literally any winter outfit. If you're a bit more adventurous then New Look also carry lots of different styles and colours, they are my go-to place to shop for shoes!

BLACK FLOWER EMBROIDERED MINI BACKPACK FROM NEW LOOK


As a girl who always has a lot of shit to carry I don't totally understand where this trend for mini backpacks came from, but what I do understand is that this one is absolutely adorable and I need it in my life. For what? I don't yet know, but I'm sure I'll find a good use for it. 



If there's one high quality make-up brand I'm desperate to try it's ABH, and this palette is on my forever wishlist. With matte and metallic shades that are perfect for any fall look, I have a feeling that it could become a make-up staple of mine, if it ever comes back into stock! Just look at those pretty pinks and autumnal oranges. 



I'm in love with this dark, berry wine colour because it's very autumnal and adds a slight pop of colour to an otherwise dull and dark outfit, and this long blazer is gorgeous. I would wear it over a long-sleeved black top, black jeans, a floppy black hat and some black boots for a super simple, yet chic fall look. 


PLANT FRIENDS TEE FROM STORE DOG DOG


I think this minimalist tee from Store Dog Dog is just the epitome of cute, and would be perfect for those slightly warmer, early autumn days. I would pair it with a colourful cardigan, mom jeans and some cute sneakers for a casual and comfortable look. 



Although I usually neglect shopping for fancy going out clothes, this baby pink velvet dress has captured my heart. I've always loved this trend for chokers attached to other items of clothing but I've just never found the perfect item to invest in until now. This beautiful pastel shade will keep me looking cute and classy in the darker weather and will still be on trend when spring inevitably rolls back around again. 




I've made no secret of the fact that mustard yellow is probably my favourite colour in the world to wear, and even if it's not "trendy" anymore I will still continue to wear it until my dying day. This light knit cardigan from H+M is perfect for those breezy autumn afternoons, where a coat is too much but you can't go without covering up. Effortlessly casual and chic, and if you're not a fan of mustard it comes in four other shades too!

And there you have it, my wishlist for this new season! Hopefully, unlike my summer wishlist I'll be able to purchase these items and post some new looks posts for you all to enjoy, but until then this will have to suffice. Let me know which items you're lusting after this fall, and what your favourite trend is! Happy shopping,

Rachel 

You Might Also Like

0 comments