MY TEN FAVOURITE BLOGS

September 13, 2016

Hello everyone! As I've mentioned before, I'm moving this week and I'm not entirely sure when I'll be back to regular posting, as I'll need to settle in. So, I've decided to put together a list of some of my favourite bloggers, who post great regular and varied content, and I hope that you'll find some new blogs and people to fall in love with, because I know I certainly do! This is also in no particular order, I've just written them down as I thought of them.




I've followed Hayley on Twitter for quite a long time now, and she is nothing short of inspirational, and her blog is a wonderful reflection of her personality. From art, to food and everything in between, her writing is engaging and eloquent, and her photography is top quality. She's also not afraid to get personal, something that I greatly admire her for. 




Cara's sense of style is absolute perfection, and her outfit posts are fun and funky, with great quality photography to match! Fashion isn't her only niche however, as her personal posts and views on feminism are nothing short of enlightening. Not only has she opened my eyes to lots of wonderful brands, but her posts are also educating, informative and her personality shines through every word. 



Hannah's fashion posts cover pretty much everything from the high street, to online and designer brands. Her outfits are always on trend, and you can see her own personal sense of style reflected in every post. Asides from fashion, her other posts include travel, interviews and even reviews, all presented in a professional, yet distinctly individual way. If I were ever to become a full-time blogger, I would want to be one like her. 




Ania and I have been friends via Instagram for quite a while now, and I count her among one of my favourite accounts. Not only does she run an aesthetically pleasing IG, but she runs an equally stunning blog. Her main interest is fashion, and her outfits are beautifully simple and minimalist, so if you're looking for some serious fashion inspiration check her out!



Colourful and creative are just two words you could use to describe Kate's blog. Her outfit posts are amongst the most unique I have ever come across, with her personal style drawing influence from every colour of the rainbow. Her posts primarily focus on fashion, and her bright, quirky style is guaranteed to put a smile on anyone's face. 


STELLARDOLLY


Sydney's blog style is simple and elegant, filled with beauty tips, make-up looks and her love of Lolita fashion. If you're looking for a beautiful, "kawaii-esque" blog, then I can't recommend Sydney's blog enough. You will definitely feel 100x cuter after reading!


LITTLEFLOWRS


Some of you may know the lovely Nessa from her IG account, but if you're unfamiliar with her blog I suggest it's time you get acquainted! Her blog covers her passions, and shows how she wants to spread those passions with everyone; from art tips, to advice on environmental lifestyle changes, Nessa's blog is a mini paradise for any earth lover.




Primarily a Youtuber, Sophie's blog is a kawaii haven, filled with reviews, cosplay looks and other different posts and videos. There's something for everyone on her absolutely adorable blog, plus she's also a Northern Irish based blogger! If that's not enough to convince you to check her out, I don't know what else could.




Sera's blog is exactly what it claims to be - a style guide blog to suit all tastes, sizes and budgets! Her blog is a mixture of everything, fashion, beauty, reviews and lifestyle and as another Northern Irish blogger, she's definitely someone I draw inspiration from. I've also had the fortune of meeting her at the Lush Belfast blogger' event, and she is truly a wonderfully kind and inspiring woman, who's using her blog to make an impact, so check her out!




Last but not least is the "self-proclaimed deity of Lush," herself, Jen, who's blog is a haven for all things Lush. There's hardly a product, exclusive, seasonal or regular line that she hasn't tried, and her knowledge on the brand is extensive and impressive. Her reviews are packed full of information and personal opinions, and essential reading for any hardcore Lushies.

So there you have it everyone, my favourite bloggers! I hope you will check them all out and give them some love. Who's your favourite blogger? Let me know!

Rachel

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thank you so much! 💗💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I know I'm late seeing this but oh gosh thank you so much doll! Xx <3

    ReplyDelete