SPRING / SUMMER WISHLIST!

May 29, 2017








As you're all aware I haven't been very up to date with the trends of this season, and considering that every day we're pushing one day closer into summer I thought it would be better late than never to post my wishlist / favourite things of (late) spring and summer! Unfortunately none of these beautiful pieces are in my collection, yet, but I've admired them from afar and hopefully you'll find something you admire too. I know I mentioned this before, but hopefully I'll be able to get some fashion posts up over the summer and who knows, maybe some of these beautiful items will feature in one of them!

First of all, let's start with the actual fashion:

PURPLE METALLIC SHIMMER ANORAK from NEW LOOK



I've seen countless people, even an elderly woman in work, rocking some variation of this holographic rain coat and I'm so in love with every one I see. I'm a literal magpie for anything holographic and shiny, and what I particularly love about this coat from New Look is, that even in the picture you can see all of the different colours and tones and I can only imagine how amazing this would look at a festival in the sun. And, at £22.49, it's definitely a lot cheaper than some of the other coats on the market, but even if you don't want to spend that much on a coat, Primark of course always has an alternative.





This solar system inspired slip dress is too beautiful or words. I love slip dresses in general because of their versatility and their timeless elegance, making them easy to wear in any season. This would be absolutely perfect for a summer night out or layered over a turtleneck on a cold winter evening. What I love about Motel Rocks is the also give you style tips and suggestions in the description box, keeping you effortlessly chic no matter your personal style. This dress is a favourite amongst bloggers I follow, and it's also a favourite with me. 


LEATHER LOOK BIKER JACKET from STRADIVARIUS



If you've followed me for a while, you'll know that I have a very loving relationship with yellow / mustard tones and this jacket is no exception. I've seen so many people rock this jacket, or some variation of this jacket and it certainly appears that it's become a summer high-street must have. I love this one from Stradivarius in particular because it comes in a whole variety of different shades and stays true to the classic leather jacket silhouette. Plus, they are absolutely on top of every variation of yellow I could ever wish for, including this gorgeous buttoned midi skirt.



H+M's Summer Collections are always beautiful, and in my opinion this summer's collection is no different. It was hard to narrow it down to my favourite pieces so here are a few I am utterly in love with.








But these are just some of the absolutely banging fashion trends that are out there right now, and I wish I could post about everything that's caught my eye, but alas I'm going to move on to other miscellaneous items!





What I particularly love about this palette is the variety of natural looking eyeshadows, with a colour palette that still remains true to the TooFaced brand. I've never used any of their shadows before, and this product combines some of their best-known and loved shades along with many new ones. I have never owned something so expensive before so I think I'm definitely going to save up before splashing out on this.





Recently my boyfriend went to Cork on a trip with his university course, and while he was there he stumbled across this very cute boutique that sold all manner of cactus related products that would be right up my street. He spotted a lamp not too dissimilar from this one I found on Firebox, and since then I have been obsessed with trying to find something equally as cute and "me." Although this adorable little guy is quite pricey at *cough* (£40) I feel like I'm at an age where I deserve to splash out a little on future home products, and I would definitely invest in this cutie. 

Firebox is a really great website for unusual gifts or cute presents for yourself, and I also found this My Neighbour Totoro mug that I also MUST have in my life.



And of course it wouldn't be one of my wishlist's without mention of a book.


THE LITTLE BOOK OF HYGGE by MEIK WIKING



Shoutout to my wonderful supervisor and friend Kyle for fully embracing the art of living well and encouraging me to do the same. Hygge is kind of difficult to explain without sounding ridiculously sentimental, but I seriously encourage you all to look into it and read this book. It's made me feel so much more secure in myself and how I look after myself. There is no shame in self-care and ensuring a safe environment for you and those around you. Be comfortable and look after yourself.

And on that note, this concludes my very late spring / summer wishlist of things that I am in love with and hopefully you've found something lovely for yourself. 

Rachel



You Might Also Like

0 comments