"THINK PINK" BATH BOMB REVIEW!

May 31, 2017

It's been quite a while since my last proper, individual LUSH review, and if you've followed me for a while you'll know bath bombs are my absolute fave thing to review. Recently, the previously small and somewhat underwhelming "Think Pink" bath bomb has undergone a bit of a transformation. Not only is now much larger, but the confetti hearts have been replaced with lashings of glitter both inside and out. Having never been a big fan of this bath bomb, I was given one to try in work so I took a chance and used it, and was quite pleasantly surprised.



The bath bomb is based on the song "Think Pink" from the musical Funny Face and the outside pattern is designed to replicate silk, with lots of pink and silver lustre carefully sprayed onto the outside. You have to be careful though, it has a tendency to stain your hands a little! I think aesthetically it looks so beautiful and enticing, you just want to pick it up and use it.

OVERALL; 8/10


SCENT

With a variety of sweet and floral oils such as neroli, lavender and vanilla the overall scent of "Think Pink" is extremely sweet and almost candy-like. If you're a fan of other sweet scents from LUSH then you'll absolutely adore this. I've always found it a bit too sickly for my tastes, but I actually didn't mind using the bath bomb as a whole. I feel like after the reformulation of the product, the scent definitely fits how it looks a little bit more.

OVERALL: 6/10


IN THE BATH





In the water, swirls of different shades of pink mingle with strands of silver lustre and turn the water this deep magenta with speckles of glitter. It's a very slow, foamy bath bomb which means that you truly get to watch and admire as the inner core begins to bubble and spill out. It's very reminiscent of Twilight bath bomb, just entirely pink instead. 

OVERALL: 9/10

PROS: The patterns in the water are beautiful and I love anything with pink and sparkles! 
CONS: The scent is just a little too sweet for me, but I wouldn't mind using it again if I felt in the mood for something like that!
OVERALL: There's a world of difference between the "new" "Think Pink" and the previous version, and I'm definitely drawn towards the new and improved product. It's sparkly, vibrant and pink and that's all I can really ask for. 

There's going to be some very exciting new LUSH products launching very soon, so keep your eyes peeled for future reviews!

Rachel x


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh wow, this looks amazing! It must be heavenly to bathe in the pink glittery waters, I will definitely have to go and smell this in store :D your blog is so pretty, I love it! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks elizabeth! you definitely have to, it's gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete