STRIPY TROUSERS AND PINK SUNGLASSES - MY CURRENT FAVE OUTFIT!

June 29, 2017

Hey everyone! You may remember from a few posts back that I spoke about eventually posting more outfit related content over the summer and hopefully improving the quality of my pictures as well. Today I want to share with you one of the outfits I'm currently obsessed with and have been rocking at every opportunity.



SUNGLASSES: H+M
TOP and TROUSERS: Stradivarius
JACKET and JEANS: Primark

This outfit above has become pretty much my go to outfit for any opportunity, and what I like most about it is the freedom and comfort it provides - a necessity in the hot weather! My work's uniform policy is black and white, so I've been wearing pretty much this exact outfit to and from on warmer days. I love that everything is loose-fitting and casual, while still looking smart and fashionable. These sunglasses are my current obsession, they add such an element of fun to any outfit, even if they don't protect my eyes very well!


Whilst the trousers are a little too big on me as they are designed to sit on the hip, they are tailored well, and roll up at the bottom for that cigarette pant-style look, except the material is much lighter and leaves a lot of room for bigger hipped ladies! The ruffle sleeves on this top are totally adorable, and I love how baggy and loose it is- both the top and the trousers are a perfect pairing! I pretty much always accessorise with my LUSH botanical tote bag because if you know me I love everything planet related, and I always carry a lot of stuff with me at any one time so I need a bag big enough, but still cute, to fit it all in. (PS I may or may not have another post involving this bag in the works - watch this space!)


Ruffle socks and these brogues are my fave foot combo, completing the full black and white look with a little hint of colour through the embroidered jacket, glasses and bag. 

I hope you've enjoyed this little mini outfit post. I'm certainly doing my best to get back into photoshoots, putting outfits together and editing so please bear with my and hopefully I'll get back int the swing of regular fashion posts again.

Thanks for reading and until the next time,
Rachel 


You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. You look fab! I have that jacket too hehe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely! it's beaut, I wear it with pretty much everything x

      Delete
  2. Your trousers are looking good lovely! Enjoyed this post xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top and the biker jacket! I am a sucker for bicker jackets! it's a really nice outfit! xx corinne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, i have such a growing collection of them. I just can't help myself! x

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit, it has 'girly' touches while still being tough. And I didn't know you could get a tote like that from Lush, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, that's exactly why I love it so much! they're limited edition, but my store still has some in and you can order them online too, they also have the "Fighting Animal Testing" totes in all year round x

      Delete
  5. Your outfit is gorgeous! It looks super comfy and perfect for the summer but also those colder days depending on how you style. I have that lush bag too! It's so spacious and can go with so many outfits.

    Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my lovely! it was absolutely perfect for a day like today, not too warm but not too cold. isn't it just gorgeous?? x

      Delete
  6. These are gorgeous pictures, I love your styling! I used to love socks with a ruffle, I must get myself another pair!

    Kirsty | The Monday Project | themondayproject.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaah thank you so much! primark are the best for them x

      Delete
  7. I love the look of this outfit and I love that it can be dressed up or down! It looks great with the lush bag too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit, you look so effortlessly cool! I really like your sunglasses.. they really brighten up your outfit

    Ronnie
    www.veronicabizzarri.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your style so much! I'm sure you'll get lots of wear out of the pink sunglasses too, they are amazing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i definitely am, i'm wearing them with pretty much everything possible hehe x

      Delete