LUSH HALLOWEEN REVIEW: "PUMPKIN" BATH BOMB

October 02, 2016

Hello everyone! I hope you've all had a wonderfully relaxing weekend, and are taking some time out to enough this sunny Sunday. It's been quite a while since I've done a Lush review, so what better way to kick things back into gear with a brand new, seasonal bath bomb! As ever, I promise I will try to do my best to rattle through the entire Halloween range before the big day at the end of the month, and then I will of course move onto this year's huge Christmas range. If you want to check out my Halloween reviews from last year, here is Sparkly Pumpkin and Lord of Misrule, both returning products to the seasonal range this year also! And now, without further ado, here is my review of Pumpkin bath bomb.



LOOKS:


This little bath bomb is just super adorable, and his mischievous face really captures the essence of Halloween Spirit in my eyes! This product is entirely orange, with no glitter or lustre internally or externally, all of its charm and aesthetic appeal lies in that happy little face.

OVERALL: 7/10


SCENT:

Sweet vanilla absolute and spicy cinnamon come together to create a delicious, biscuit-esque scent, making this the perfect bath bomb to satisfy any Halloween cravings! Pimento berry oil also works as an antioxidant, making this the healthiest slice of pumpkin pie you could ever experience. The spice is broken up by subtle citrus notes. The scent is just so indescribably delicious, and brings back nostalgic memories of warm, seasonal treats, but without the pumpkin scent (sorry pumpkin spice lovers!). This is probably one of my favourite scents of any range.

OVERALL: 9/10


IN THE BATH:





(I will upload more pictures to this review ASAP but I can't right now because Blogspot is being a little bitch and saying I have no server connection when I CLEARLY do :-))

"Pumpkin" is a ridiculously fast fizzer, turning the water a bright, vibrant orange almost immediately. The hidden yellow half doesn't add much colour or design to the water, but rather helps to make the water look more like a pumpkin colour, than say the brighter, fluorescent oranges of Lava Lamp or Yoga Bomb. 
There are no hidden surprises with this bath bomb, and usually I would be disappointed, but I think that this just adds to the sweet simplicity of the product, also making a great base for a seasonal bath cocktail!

OVERALL: 6/10


THE FINAL RESULT:

Pumpkin is an irresistibly sweet, spicy and simple seasonal bath bomb. The mischievous design, delectable scent and pumpkin hue in the water, make it an adorable addition to this years Halloween range. It has definitely charmed it's way into my Top 10 seasonal products and I will definitely be stocking up before they disappear. For those of you with a sweet tooth, but doesn't really enjoy the typical pumpkin Halloween scent, this is the perfect product for you as it will satisfy your aesthetic Halloween needs, without overpowering your nostrils. 

OVERALL: 8/10

I hope you've enjoyed reading this return post to my Lush reviews that I hope to be doing more regularly over the festive winter period! Make sure you check out your local stores and the website for the full range of seasonal products, and let me know if you have any you would like to see me review! 

Rachel 


You Might Also Like

0 comments