12 DAYS OF LUSH CHRISTMAS: "SNOW FAIRY" SHOWER GEL

December 06, 2015

Happy Sunday everyone! Again, I am very sorry for being so sparse with these reviews, however I hopefully will manage to get all 12 done by the 12th so I hope you stick around. I also want to say a huge THANK YOU for 3K views, it's absolutely incredible to think that so many of you have viewed and hopefully enjoyed what I have written and I am honestly so grateful to you all.

Today I'm going to review one of my all time favourite Lush products, "Snow Fairy" shower gel!


 LOOKS:



I love the pretty pink of the shower gel. Occasionally you can see a tiny sprinkling of glitter in the gel, contributing to the "fairy" element. I also really like the new packaging of the product. It's bold, basic and straight to the point. I know whenever I pick up this shower gel I'm going to fall in love with it all over again

Overall: 8/10

SCENT: 

I love anything and everything sweet, which is a very understated way to describe this product. It reminds me of all the good things in the world; candyfloss, bubblegum, vanilla and pear drops. I know for some the scent can be sickeningly sweet and sometimes I definitely can relate to that. However, the majority of the time I can't get enough of it!

Overall: 9/10

TEXTURE:

It seems like your bog-standard shower gel, but once "Snow Fairy" has been lathered it differs. It feels remarkable soft and smooth on the skin, extremely light and gentle. An extra bonus when you're feeling a little bit down or irritated by your leg hair like I am throughout the winter.

Overall: 8/10

THE AFTERMATH:

The scent definitely lingers on the skin for a long time afterwards. I always feel ridiculously soft and clean for hours.

Overall: 7/10

PROS: The scent is intoxicating, the product feels great and I smell good for hours afterwards.

CONS: Some might find the product aesthetically boring and a little bit overpowering, and it doesn't really do much different to normal shower gels.

OVERALL: 8/10; "Snow Fairy" is undoubtedly one of my favourite Lush products. If you're a big girly girl or someone with a passion for anything sweet, this product is definitely for you. I love how the scent doesn't fade and leaves me feeling super soft. "Snow Fairy" is a product that brings comfort in the winter and sunshine in the summer, if you like it make sure you stock up or use it sparingly!

I will hopefully get some more reviews sorted soon, I hope you'll stick around!

Rachel x

You Might Also Like

0 comments