12 DAYS OF LUSH CHRISTMAS: "GOLDEN WONDER" BATH BOMB

December 10, 2015

Hello everyone! Today's Christmas review is of the very fitting "Golden Wonder" bath bomb as it was my birthday yesterday. I'm also going to be posting another review after this, of "Rose Jam" shower gel, I hope you enjoy!

LOOKS:




"Golden Wonder" definitely lives up to its name. Coated in a dusty gold coat, you can somewhat see the beautiful turquoise colour underneath, accompanied by a super cute white bow. I think this bath bomb is so stunning and it is the perfect gift to perk yourself up if you're feeling down or to just treat yourself! My only criticism is that the dust on the exterior goes absolutely everywhere and transfers really easy onto other items so be careful!

Overall; 9/10

SCENT:

Again, this is another product I don't really know how to describe. The bath bomb is packed full of Sweet Orange Oil and Lime Oil, giving it a subtle citrus punch. However to me, "Golden Wonder" smells like the perfect combination of sweetness and spice, but either way it smells amazing!

Overall: 8/10

IN THE BATH:







I think the development of this product in the water is so beautiful. The transitional stage of gold to green to blue is very enchanting to watch and reminds me of the sand and sea of a beach. There were little hints of pink released which were a nice surprise, but they didn't contribute to the overall transformation of the water. The bath bomb also released these little stars, some of which sank to the bottom and some of which floated on the top, but they gave a nice touch to the bath.


THE FINAL RESULT:


I love the final colour of the water, it reminds me the beautiful water you see in hot countries with white sandy beaches. The gold dust on the exterior of the bath bomb was very prevalent in the water, gave a greeny tinge to the water and shimmered every time I moved! 

Overall: 8/10

PROS: The product makes a very pretty colour in the bath, and I love the delicate touches inside. I love the scent and the oils left my skin feeling very soft.

CONS: The bath bomb is a little messy on the outside, the dust goes everywhere! Some of the stars floated to the bottom and it has managed to stain the bath a little. If I were to be extra harsh I would say that the bath bomb doesn't really have much relation to Christmas other than being shaped like a present on the outside (but I really don't mind that).

Overall: "Golden Wonder" is a golden product, and definitely one of my favourites! I love the colours and it incorporates other elements such as glitter and the little stars in the bath. It isn't really related to Christmas, but I think that makes it a good all year round product and I will definitely use it again!

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed!

Rachel x

You Might Also Like

0 comments