CURRENT LOOKS: SKIRTS

March 17, 2016

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to be showing you three looks I've been loving lately. These looks are perfect and practical for the weird warm / cold weather that occurs at this time of the year! Hopefully soon I'll also be showing you some fun spring outfits that I'm in the process of putting together, but for now here are three looks that I love!

LOOK ONE:


Top: H+M
Skirt: H+M
Cardigan: Primark
Shoes: Primark

This is an outfit I've been wearing constantly lately! I love how good the different shades of red look together and the stripes add a cute twist to it. I'm usually not a fan of horizontals because of how big they make my chest look, but this top is quite dainty and cute so I can excuse it! I also adore it because of the little turtleneck. It's short sleeved too, so it's going to be super practical coming into the warmer weather. 
The red suede skirt is one of my favourite latest additions to my wardrobe. Initially bought as a going out skirt, I prefer wearing it as an every day piece. The material is also surprisingly light! I think it's a beautiful piece and this picture really doesn't do it justice. 

LOOK TWO:



Jumper: Thrifted
Skirt; Topshop
Tights; eBay
Shoes: Topshop

This look is one of my favourites because I love how good oversized jumpers and small skirts look together. These two textures and colours really compliment each other well. Forest green is one of my favourite colours and I am literally obsessed with this jumper! It goes with so many things in my wardrobe and I think it just looks so cute with this little denim skirt. 
I have been in love with these skirts for so long and I finally got one at Christmas and I love it. I'm really excited for the warmer weather coming in so I can wear it more. It is very versatile, so you can wear it with tights and a jumper in the winter and a crop top in the summer. If you're looking for one I would seriously recommend Topshops, they're really great quality and the shape is so flattering. They are extremely short however, which is why I like to wear it with a jumper so that if my legs are out my arms are covered!

LOOK 3:



Coat: Exhibit
Top: Primark
Skirt: Exhibit
Tights: New Look
Shoes: Primark

I love this outfit so much, it makes me feel so classy and expensive. This skirt is another one of my wardrobe favourites. I love the tartan and the colours, differentiating away from your traditional red and black checks. It's also really flattering to my body and the long-sleeved top looks super cute tucked into it. As with most plain white / black outfits I like to add my red coat, putting a splash of colour into an otherwise neutral outfit. 
This outfit also looks great with any kind of shoes, but I personally prefer to wear it with these little-heeled Primark boots. Not only do they make me taller, but I think they just add a nice touch to the overall look and feel. 

I hope you enjoyed this brief outfit post! I know it's not quite so seasonal now as the sun is shining outside, but I just wanted to share these cute little looks with you all. I also apologise for my derpy face in most of these, we took these pictures as the sun was setting so it was really hard to stand somewhere where it wasn't in my eyes.  Hopefully I'll be able to post some more colourful and brighter looks as we move into the summer months!

Rachel x


You Might Also Like

0 comments