PRIMARK HOMEWARE HAUL!

August 13, 2017

With less than a month until my boyfriend and I move in together, it's really about time we got our  butts into gear and finally start shopping for our apartment. Primark have been on top of the homeware game right now, so I took it upon myself to head there and pick up a couple of bits and pieces to make our apartment sparkle. And to use as blog props. So naturally of course, I've decided to bring everything together into one homeware / moving essentials post. Also, thank you to my boyfriend from allowing me free reign over decorating everything!
Please note: this super cute heart shaped bulb lamp is in every picture. Sorry, I just couldn't resist!


CACTUS ITEMS:


The colour palette for our room is white, green, rose gold and brown, with little pops of bright colours in-between. I adore cacti, but because both my boyfriend and I have the worst hayfever, real plants remain firmly in a "no buying" zone, obviously, instead I grabbed every piece of fake cactus I could. The cactus shaped money-box at the back is purely decorative; partially because, I'm terrible with saving money and my boyfriend favours card over cash, and also due to the fact that I can't actually find the money slot on it! The Tahitian vanilla candle in the centre smells absolutely divine, and actually has a cactus shape imprinted into the wax, which I totally forgot to take a photo of - oopsies! The other little candles don't actually smell like anything, they're also just for display.

PRETTY PINK THINGS:


I can't believe there was once a time in my life where I refused to own anything pink, yet here it is contributing to the majority of my haul! Candles are definitely my weakness (can you tell?) and this pink lemonade scented one so good, I couldn't resist. Normally I wouldn't be a fan of rhubarb and lemon, but it smells so true to real pink lemonade, which is one of my boyfriend's favourite scents. You can also never have too many fairy lights, most of the sets I already own are cumbersome, therefore I decided to pick up these dainty firefly lights to hang around the house. 

Every blogger and there dog owns this geometric, rose gold tealight holder and now I'm not different! But it's really cute and it truly is the perfect blog prop. By far one of my favourite purchases is the adorable, Pusheen throw in the background of the picture. I didn't fold it out because we need to transport it with us when we move, but it's so freaking cute and indescribably soft.

SEA SCENTS


Although we're moving to the coast, I thought it would be really cute to add a bit of that ocean ambience to our new digs, but these are probably my least favourite scents. I'm not a fan of jasmine in general, combining it with salted vanilla doesn't really create a sea salt mist scent at all. I was definitely expecting that familiar fresh, salted air smell from the sea side.

DISNEY


The final, and by far my favourite item of the entire haul, even if it's not really homeware. I spotted this adorable Winnie the Pooh "Hunny" mug on the website, and much to my delight I found it in my local store. It's a beautiful replica of Pooh's favourite famous treat, only a massive mug instead of a huge pot of honey.


When I say massive, I mean absolutely gigantic - look how the mug totally engulfs my tiny hand! The perfect cup of tea companion for blog brainstorming.

My boyfriend and I move at the start of September, so I have a few more bits and bobs to grab before we set sail. I'll be visiting Tiger, B+M, Home Bargains and Sostrene Grene for more homeware pieces so maybe I'll comprise another haul post, or just wait to show you around our room when we move in!

Where's your favourite place for homeware and what's your favourite room to decorate?

I hope you enjoyed seeing everything I picked up from Primark. Thank you for reading!
Until next time,

Rachel

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The colour palette for your room is on point! I never would have thought that Primark sold such cute items, I need to pop to my local one soon!

    jennyrosee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you, head to your local ASAP! They have so many great ranges right now x

      Delete